2020 has been a year of remarkable change, from the way we interact with each other to the way we think about our future. For many of us working from home, it has been a time to reflect on our careers. It may be that you have decided to turn your hobby into a business or want to take a new direction.
Whatever you decide, we believe your ideal career should excite you and match your interests, but also fit your lifestyle and help you achieve your financial goals. Technology and innovation are changing the way we work, so you want to make sure you’re thinking about the future too.
Brits change jobs every five years, on average. When it is time for your next move, we can help you make the most of your transition. Common challenges include:
- I was laid off. How do I manage my expenses until I get a new job?
- I’m worried about job security. How can I protect myself and my lifestyle?
- Do I need new skills? If so, how do I get the training I need, and how will I pay for it?
- When I leave my job, what should I do with the money in my employer’s pension pot?
- How do I maximize my employee benefits?
- I get a pension when I retire. Should I take the money in a lump sum or monthly payments?
- Should I repay my mortgage?
- Can I start my own business?
Managing money is one thing. Earning it is another. At Lyndhurst Financial Management, we help you do both. Our advice can help you earn more money and enjoy higher job satisfaction. The help we can provide you with includes:
- Creating a financial plan that will be with you for ever
- Investing your money for the benefit of your family and the world we live in
- Obtaining the optimum mortgage and then repaying it!
- Protecting your family in times of adversity
- Maximise the use of your personal tax allowances