Professional financial advice is invaluable to help you make informed choices.
With the average cost of care in Hertfordshire being between £30,576 and £72,696 per year*, your wealth can be eroded very quickly if you don’t get the right advice.
Developing a financial plan will help to make sure that care can be funded for as long as required.
A plan can make a significant difference in terms of the standard of care that you or your loved one receives.
With the right advice, you will be in a better position to protect your legacy by preserving as much capital as possible.
“A big thank you to Jo Haigh at Lyndhurst for sorting out my retirement planning. Jo delivered a first-class professional service conducted in a timely manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to family and friends.”
“We really appreciate your financial expertise as well as your compassionate approach, which makes a considerable difference when grappling with such an emotive issue.“
- Chapter 1 – A summary of the five steps you need to take to understand the care system.
- Chapter 2 – Will the NHS pay for my care?
- Chapter 3 – Getting a care needs assessment
- Chapter 4 – Getting a financial assessment for care
- Chapter 5 – Deliberate deprivation of assets
- Chapter 6 – Getting a carers assessment