Personal information collection
Lyndhurst Financial Management may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including pages visited, time spent viewing the site and services used)
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, address, email address etc. )
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name and email address)
- Any other information that you send to Lyndhurst Financial
Using personal information
Lyndhurst Financial Management may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
Where Lyndhurst Financial Management discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Lyndhurst Financial Management may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Contact Lyndhurst Financial Management
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to Vaughan Chambers, Vaughan Road, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 4EE.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.