Reporting to: Adam Cook; Head of Operations and Directors
Location: Office based in Harpenden
Purpose of the role: To undertake the role of administrator and paraplanner
To support all our financial advisers with particular focus on our pensions specialist:
- Product research
- Diary management
- Obtaining product key features using internal systems and software, provider intranets and the internet
- Liaising with product and investment providers. Processing applications for products and investments by post or via the internet
- Client administration
- Producing draft reports and suitability reports
- Administering client files
- Documenting client meetings
- Providing support for client meetings including schedules, valuations, key features documents and other information/documentation
- Updating and using the back-office systems, reporting M.I. data to managers and Directors.
Microsoft Office Suite, Adviser Office, O&MProfiler, Virtual Cabinet.
Knowledge of Standard Life Wrap, Cofunds and Ascentric Wrap would be preferred but not essential.
Although a broad knowledge is required you will be working with our Pensions Specialist and helping administer a large group pension scheme. Therefore good knowledge of Pensions and Drawdown contracts would be preferred.
Achieved or studying towards Diploma in Financial Planning. Prefer at least RO1 to be completed and an interest in Pensions, RO4 or AF3.
Our team of professional advisers offer a personal service underpinned by industry leading technology. Our purpose is to promote the financial well-being of our clients, their families and their businesses, through innovative use of investments, pensions and protection.
Lyndhurst Financial Management Limited offer our mortgage and financial advisers access to full adviser CRM and software packages, facilities to work from home or office desk space, access to meeting rooms for client appointments, flexible working hours and a structured remuneration package.